Supply Chain Manager
Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which successfully re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety, and survival in various critical situations which we believe will help make the world a greener and safer place.
We are hiring a Supply Chain Manager, based in London, to help us deliver exciting new products based on our innovative technology.
This is a broad and varied leadership role to support the procurement of new products that will improve safety, reduce emissions and save millions of dollars for the aerospace industry, and has the potential to save lives by improving medical technology. The Supply Chain Manager will eventually oversee a small team of Supply Chain Buyers and Supply Chain Development Engineers.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximise efficiency and productivity. This will include an end-to-end responsibility for the supply chain, from supporting the Research & Development, through Manufacturing & Assembly, to Warehouse & Logistics.
We are looking for an independent, self-motivating supply chain leader who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment across a range of sub-systems and manufacturing methods. Suitable candidates are likely to have:
- At least 5-10 years’ previous Supply Chain experience with at least 3 years leading supply chain teams, including coaching and developing teams to achieve excellent results
- Experience working across supply chain functions, to manage the costs involved while maintaining quality and on time delivery.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience of building or rapidly growing a new supply chain function, would be beneficial
- Ability to collaborate across functions, as our business continues to grow rapidly, with a start-up company mindset
- It is possible you may be involved in technical discussions, so an Engineering or Science degree would be beneficial, but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at an early stage in an exciting venture, in a critical role which will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities.
Ready to apply?
Send your CV and a statement of motivation to email@example.com Apply Now