Strategy & Operations Associate
We are hiring a Strategy & Operations Associate, based in London, to help us drive the next phase of growth at Caeli Nova.
Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which successfully re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations which we believe will help make the world a greener and safer place.
We are looking for an individual passionate about making a difference to help us to develop our markets, with a particular focus on defining the benefits and applications of our technology. The successful candidate will be involved in everything from conducting the strategic analyses which will be used to determine the direction the company takes, to handling the day-to-day tasks which help to keep the business running smoothly. On a daily basis there are problems to solve, solutions to identify and impact to be made. You will be joining a diverse team, who collaborate closely to solve challenging problems that will make a huge difference to a range of industries whilst having fun together along the way!
Candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to articulate ideas and strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work effectively and professionally across all levels of an organization
- Able to collaborate across functions as our business continues to grow rapidly
- Comfortable being personally accountable for projects
- Proactive, well organized, and self-motivated
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in the medical technology and/or aerospace industries
- Experience in programming is a plus (e.g. C++)
- Experience in a consulting organisation is a plus
This is a unique opportunity to be involved, at an early stage, in shaping the future of an exciting venture in a role which will provide a huge variety of opportunities for growth and learning.
Ready to apply?
Send your CV and a statement of motivation to email@example.com