Research & Development Engineer (recent graduate)
We are hiring an R&D Engineer, based in London, to help us develop exciting new products based on our innovative technology.
Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which successfully re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations which we believe will help make the world a greener and safer place.
This is a broad and varied role to support the design and development of new products that will improve safety and save millions of dollars for the aerospace industry, and has the potential to save lives by improving medical technology. We will ask you to get involved in everything from developing initial ideas and concepts, through to working with the suppliers that will manufacture our final products. You will be joining a diverse team, who collaborate closely to solve challenging problems that will make a huge difference to a range of industries, whilst having fun together along the way!
We are looking for an independent, self-motivating team player who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment. We are open to considering people from a variety of engineering backgrounds, however suitable candidates are likely to have:
- 1st class or 2:1 degree from a leading university, preferably in either Biomedical Engineering or Materials Science, however Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry would also be considered
- A demonstrated interest in supporting a business to quickly develop new ideas for solving complex technical problems
- Willingness to get stuck in to a variety different technical challenges, whenever needed
- Comfortable being personally accountable for projects
- Able to collaborate across functions as our business continues to grow rapidly
- Proactive, well organised, and self-motivated
- Experience in python programming as applied to basic electronic hardware control is a plus
- Experience in agile product development and/or rapid prototyping is useful, but not essential
- Understanding of fluid dynamics as applied to chemical engineering is a plus
- Some experience or interest in the medical or aerospace industries would also be beneficial
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at an early stage in an exciting venture, in a role which will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities.
Ready to apply?
Send your CV and a statement of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org