Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations. Our first product is an emergency oxygen system which enables shorter flights, thus substantially reducing fuel consumption, airline costs and carbon emissions.
This is a broad and varied role. You will support the development of our integrated supply chain processes across our supply base with the goal of enhancing our customers and providers experience. The position relies heavily on the knowledge of operational excellence techniques to improve processes and remove waste as well as managing strategic enhancement projects. As part of the supply chain team, you will be working in a dynamic environment with cross-functional collaboration, to build strong relationships with our internal and external partners.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivating team player who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication and influential skills are essential. We are open to considering people from a variety of sourcing & supply chain backgrounds. Suitable candidates are required to have a proven experience working on a manufacturing/engineering environment and knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean methodologies.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of sourcing and procurement methodologies.
- Strong competence of operational and material management processes.
- Strong competence on SIOP process flow and supply chain optimisation through demand planning.
- Good understanding of material flows throughout production and the introduction of new suppliers and/or materials due to new product development.
- Previous experience on the use of ERP/MRP II systems.
- An ability to collaborate with internal customers, including recommending solutions, resources, and alternative supply options.
Some experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Supply Chain experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Previous exposure to suppliers build-in quality management systems.
- Knowledge on ERP systems deployment and integration.
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
Ideal candidates should also be:
- Enthusiastic for Caeli Nova’s values of Energy, Excellence, Encouragement, Empowerment and Environment.
- Passionate about process development and continuous improvements.
- Willing to manage suppliers and ensure on-time delivery and timely resolution, communication and mitigation of future potential problems.
- Proactive, well organised and self-motivated.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at an early stage in an exciting venture, in a role which will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities.