Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations. Our first product is an emergency oxygen system which enables shorter flights, thus substantially reducing fuel consumption, airline costs and carbon emissions.
This is a broad and varied role. You will support the development of our supply chain by formulating a strong partnership with suppliers and provide guidance and support on scaling up our suppliers’ capabilities. As part of the supply chain team, you will be working in a dynamic environment with cross-functional collaboration, to develop new suppliers, provide technical support and drive improvements utilizing Lean methodologies, supplier scorecards and audits.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivating team player who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication and influential skills are essential. We are open to considering people from a variety of engineering & supply chain backgrounds. Suitable candidates are required to have a proven experience working on a manufacturing/engineering environment and knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean methodologies.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of sourcing and development of new suppliers.
- Strong competence of manufacturing and technical processes.
- An ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people from diverse professional backgrounds.
Some experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Supply Chain experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Previous exposure to suppliers build-in quality management systems.
- Knowledge on ERP systems deployment and integration.
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
Ideal candidates should also be:
- Enthusiastic for Caeli Nova’s values of Energy, Excellence, Encouragement, Empowerment and Environment.
- Passionate about process development and continuous improvements.
- Willing to lead supplier discussions and technical knowledge transfer.
- Comfortable being personally accountable for projects.
- Proactive, well organised and self-motivated.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at an early stage in an exciting venture, in a role which will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities.