Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations. Our first product is an emergency oxygen system which enables shorter flights, thus substantially reducing fuel consumption, airline costs and carbon emissions.
The Product Manager will oversee the route to market for our first product. They will be responsible for the execution of Cordillera’s go-to-market strategy as well as identifying and overcoming the obstacles that stand between us and market entry. The successful candidate will be expected to manage multiple workstreams, which involves collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and solving complex conceptual problems. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact on the future of Caeli Nova, our industries and the environment. You will be joining a motivated, diverse and friendly team who support each another, whilst having fun!
Candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- 2+ years experience in a top Management Consulting firm is preferable
- Share Caeli Nova’s values of Energy, Excellence, Encouragement, Empowerment and Environment
- Effective collaborator, with proven experience of managing a broad range of stakeholders to solve complex problems and build alignment
- Proven communication ability with a range of audiences in various settings
- Comfortable taking personal accountability for projects in a rapidly growing business
- Able to plan and deliver complex activities
- Thrives in, and actively works to create, a supportive and collaborative team culture
- Good at managing time and meeting deadlines, whilst working on numerous workstreams
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Keen to grow themselves professionally
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- An interest in aerospace is a plus, but it’s more important that you are motivated by our mission to bring a new way of thinking that reduces costs and emissions
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at a very early stage in an exciting venture that will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities to the individual in the role.