Part time role for Chief of Independent System Monitoring, to lead auditing and continuous improvement of our design teams in Switzerland and UK.
Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. Having developed the first prototypes for our future products, we are looking for a Chief of Independent System Monitoring, based in Switzerland, who shares our passion for delivering innovative technology to disrupt the industry. The successful applicant will report to the Head of Design Organisation in Switzerland, taking ownership of the auditing and continuous process improvement of the Swiss and UK Design Organisations.
The successful candidate will be joining a team formed from Boeing, Meggitt, Marshall Aerospace, Rolls-Royce and Honeywell Aerospace and top UK universities, with the opportunity to shape and deliver future aerospace products.
This role is part-time, at approximately 50% and could be fulfilled on a part-time employed or sub-contract basis, based at our design offices in Switzerland.
We are looking for an independent, self-motivating auditor, that is excited about working in a fast-paced environment, with the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Systems /Avionics / Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Materials Engineering) or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in quality assurance systems in an aerospace environment with sufficient knowledge to attain an EASA / UK CAA Form 4
- Knowledge of EU/UK Part 21 and AS 9100/ISO 9001 requirements
- Knowledge of Mechanical or Electrical or Software engineering disciplines
- Understanding of the requirements for an aerospace Design Organisation Handbook including the related procedures
- Thorough knowledge of the “Independent System Monitoring” process with 2 years’ experience of performing internal/external audits
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and the ability to interact with subject matter experts regarding a wide range of technical and operational topics
- The ability to challenge the norm in a curious, proactive and collaborative manner